These were designed to help kids learn Spanish/English vocabulary associated with Summer and have fun doing it! While coloring, they’re being reinforced by the words on the page.
- 35 Vocabulary Words/Coloring Pages in Dual Language
- 35 Vocabulary Words/Coloring Pages in Spanish
- Black/white AND color Cover Options
- An Ideas Page!
Not only are kids learning essential vocabulary but coloring and drawing have so many benefits:
- Helps Train the Brain to Focus.
- Improves Fine Motor Skills
- Develops Hand-Strength Needed for Writing
- Encourages Self-Expression
- Gives Practice for Pencil Grip
- Nurtures Creativity
Enjoy the season with this fun summer-themed bingo game with pictures and Spanish words! Students love playing Loteria! It’s a Mexican game similar to Bingo but instead of numbers, it has pictures, which is FANTASTIC for kids learning Spanish Vocabulary!
☀️ Summer Bingo Game with Spanish Words Include:
- 2 Calling Cards (1 with just pictures and one with pictures and Spanish Vocabulary)
- 25 different bingo cards with pictures
- 25 different bingo cards with images and Spanish words
- 35 Vocabulary Words to learn/review
These fun-filled Beach Day Spanish Activities will have kids enjoying, learning, and engaged during their last week of school or on a cold, wintery day! With a variety of writing activities, there’s something for everyone to be successful.
Beach Day Fun Spanish Activities Include:
- Adjective Page
- Letters to cut out and spell words
- Recording sheet for words
- Functional Writing
- Creative Writing
- Story Maps
- Summer Bucket List
- Acrostic Poem
- Graphing Activities
- Lots of places to color!
❤️ Why it’s GREAT:
- NO PREP
- They can use it anywhere (inside or outside)
- Kids are working on Writing AND Math Standards
- Differentiated writing lines
- Places to color and make it their own
- They can be silly, use their imagination and have FUN
⭐️ KIDS LOVE IT!